• Divided Loyalties (Revenant, Winter 2015)
• The Manufactory [Reprint] (Ceaseless Steam: Steampunk Stories from Beneath Ceaseless Skies. Firkin Press, July 2012. )
• Ghost in the Machine (The Mammoth Book of Ghost Romance, May 2012)
• Code of Blood (Corsets & Clockwork, May 2011)
• After the Sleep (reprint, January 2011, Alien Shots)
• Pan de Los Muertos (reprint, December 2010, Dia de Los Muertos)
• To Every Thing There Is a Season (August 2010, Apexology)
• Peter, Peter (reprint, The Three-Lobed Burning Eye Annual, v. 4, edited by Andrew S. Fuller, from Legion Press, November 2009)
• The Manufactory (Beneath Ceaseless Skies, November 19, 2009 — audio version posted January 21, 2010)
• Terminus (w/Jo Gerrard; Magic & Mechanica anthology, Ricasso Press, January 2009)
• Bookmarked. (Reflection’s Edge, October 2007). Honorable Mention, The Year’s Best Fantasy and Horror (2008). Site closed: Download it as a pdf.
• Night Shift (Worlds of Wonder, July 2007)
• Changing the End (Anotherealm; July 2007)
• Defender of the Faith (Reflection’s Edge, August 2006). Site closed: Download it as a pdf.
• Strange Vintage (Fear of the Unknown, March 2005)
• Tam Lin (Strange Horizons, November 2004)
• Joseph’s Plaint (Ideomancer, June 2004)
• Peter, Peter (Three-Lobed Burning Eye, Summer 2003)
• Pan de los Muertos (Strange Horizons, April 2003)
• After the Sleep (Dark Fire, March 2003)
• Analogues (Erratica, Spring 1997: reproduced on this site)|
“Loving the Love of Boys: Motives for Consuming Yaoi Media” by Ágnes Zsila; Dru Pagliassotti; Róbert Urbán; Gábor Orosz; Orsolya Király; Zsolt Demetrovics. PLOS-One, June 14, 2018.
“People Keep Giving Me Rings, but I Think a Small Death Ray Might Be More Practical”: Women and Mad Science in Steampunk Comics in Neo-Victorian Humour: The Rhetorics and Politics of Comedy, Irony and Parody, Kohlke, M.L. & Gutleben, C. (Eds.) Rodopi Press, 2017.
“Love and the Machine: Technology and Human Relationships in Steampunk Romance and Erotica” in Steaming into a Victorian Future: A Steampunk Anthology. Julie Anne Taddeo & Cynthia J. Miller (Eds.). Scarecrow Press, 2013.
Special issue on boys’ love manga in The Journal of Graphic Novels & Comics, 4(1), 2013. Co-editor.
Boys’ Love Manga: Essays on the Sexual Ambiguity and Cross-Cultural Fandom of the Genre. Levi, McHarry & Pagliassotti (Ed.). McFarland Publishers, 2010.
GloBLisation and Hybridisation:Publishers’ Strategies for Bringing Boys’ Love to the United States. Intersections: Gender and Sexuality in Asia and the Pacific, 20. April 2009.
- Vietnamese translation of GloBLisation and Hybridisation: TOÀN CẦU HÓA VÀ TIẾP BIẾN HÓA: NHỮNG CHIẾN LƯỢC MANG BOYS’LOVE ĐẾN HOA KỲ CỦA CÁC NHÀ XUẤT BẢN
Reading Boys’ Love in the West. Participations, 5(2). November 2008.
(The qualitative data for this study can be downloaded here for the reference of other researchers)
Jackdaw & Peacock: Webcomic project with Terry Spehar-Fahey (in progress)
“Twelve Reasons to Roleplay.” In Packer, Alex J. (2000). Highs! Over 150 Ways to Feel REALLY Good … Without Alcohol or Other Drugs. Minneapolis: Free Spirit Publishing.
Publisher queries should be sent to Trisha Telep, pretextagency — at — murderone.co.uk.