• Divided Loyalties (Revenant, Winter 2015)
• The Manufactory [Reprint] (Ceaseless Steam: Steampunk Stories from Beneath Ceaseless Skies. Firkin Press, July 2012. )
• Ghost in the Machine (The Mammoth Book of Ghost Romance, May 2012)
• Code of Blood (Corsets & Clockwork, May 2011)
• After the Sleep (reprint, January 2011, Alien Shots)
• Pan de Los Muertos (reprint, December 2010, Dia de Los Muertos)
• To Every Thing There Is a Season (August 2010, Apexology)
• Peter, Peter (reprint, The Three-Lobed Burning Eye Annual, v. 4, edited by Andrew S. Fuller, from Legion Press, November 2009)
• The Manufactory (Beneath Ceaseless Skies, November 19, 2009 — audio version posted January 21, 2010)
• Terminus (w/Jo Gerrard; Magic & Mechanica anthology, Ricasso Press, January 2009)
• Bookmarked. (Reflection’s Edge, October 2007). Honorable Mention, The Year’s Best Fantasy and Horror (2008). Site closed: Download it as a pdf.
• Night Shift (Worlds of Wonder, July 2007)
• Changing the End (Anotherealm; July 2007)
• Defender of the Faith (Reflection’s Edge, August 2006). Site closed: Download it as a pdf.
• Strange Vintage (Fear of the Unknown, March 2005)
• Tam Lin (Strange Horizons, November 2004)
• Joseph’s Plaint (Ideomancer, June 2004)
• Peter, Peter (Three-Lobed Burning Eye, Summer 2003)
• Pan de los Muertos (Strange Horizons, April 2003)
• After the Sleep (Dark Fire, March 2003)
• Analogues (Erratica, Spring 1997: reproduced on this site)|
“Love and the Machine: Technology and Human Relationships in Steampunk Romance and Erotica” in Steaming into a Victorian Future: A Steampunk Anthology. Julie Anne Taddeo & Cynthia J. Miller (Eds.). Scarecrow Press, 2013.
Special issue on boys’ love manga in The Journal of Graphic Novels & Comics, 4(1), 2013. Co-editor.
Boys’ Love Manga: Essays on the Sexual Ambiguity and Cross-Cultural Fandom of the Genre. Levi, McHarry & Pagliassotti (Ed.). McFarland Publishers, 2010.
GloBLisation and Hybridisation:Publishers’ Strategies for Bringing Boys’ Love to the United States. Intersections: Gender and Sexuality in Asia and the Pacific, 20. April 2009.
Reading Boys’ Love in the West. Participations, 5(2). November 2008.
Jackdaw & Peacock: Webcomic project with Terry Spehar-Fahey (in progress)
“Twelve Reasons to Roleplay.” In Packer, Alex J. (2000). Highs! Over 150 Ways to Feel REALLY Good … Without Alcohol or Other Drugs. Minneapolis: Free Spirit Publishing.
Publisher queries should be sent to Trisha Telep, pretextagency — at — murderone.co.uk.